Ads

Most Popular

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Film Rattapoom build a 50 million Baht house for his mother


There was reported that Film Rattapoom, a hot singer of RS Promotion, built a house pricing 50 million baht for his mother, and many people admire him as a good child.

Film Rattapoom said, "The house was already built and we can move in now. This is my first house and the money that paying for this house comes from my trying. The building price was about 30 million Baht and 20 million Baht was for decoration". 

"Thanks for a word 'Good Child' that many people give to me. It's really a good word and I feel so good. I just want to do everything for my family and parents. I do many businesses and get money from that. Finally, I can build a house for my family". 

Source: gossipstar.mthai.com

No comments:
Write comments