Ads

Most Popular

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

[Updated] Tangmo Pattaratida revealed why she committed suicide


Tangmo Pattaratida was reported that she has been rushed to the hospital yesterday after taking much sleeping pills to reduce her stress because her husband, Tono Pakin, revealed about breakup news on the stage of concert, '7 Wonder'. 

Today, at 17.00 PM, Tangmo Pattaratida and Mr. Sopun Patcharaveerapong (Tangmo's father) held a news conference at Kasemrad Hospital, and many reporters were waiting for her to reveal why she committed suicide. 


The doctor said, "She is safe now but she need to take care her feeling more". Tangmo Pattaratida also said, "I took 10 sleeping pills yesterday and if I haven't been rushed to the hospital on time I would be die. I currently have many problems but I haven't told anyone even my father".

"Yesterday, I felt so stress and I resented about everything that have happened in my life, also, I lost my mind on that time, and I didn't want to live and accept that bad things anymore".

"There are many people who still love and support me but I forgot thinking about them, therefore, I want to say sorry to my father". (She cries and hug her father)

"I also want to say sorry to the hospital because my friend posted my photos at the hospital on Instagram without permission". 

"Many people think that I did like this because Mr. Tono Pakin revealed about our breakup news on stage but it didn't. We have many problems along time ago, and finally he decided leaving from me". 

"After we broke up, I have contacted him but the messages were read without any replies. In Christian region, after getting married to a man she loves, she can't get married for a second time after a divorce". 

"I still love him and I always love him". 

No comments:
Write comments