Ads

Most Popular

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Mario Maurer catches a black ball for today army enlistment


As we have reported, Mario Maurer, a hot actor of Thai channel 3, attended the physical examination and application for Thai army enlistment this afternoon after he has postponed the enlistment for many years. 

At 14:35 PM, Mario Maurer caught a ball for the enlistment, luckily, he got a black one. As a result, he will not be enlisted as an army. 


He said "I'm so excited when I catch a ball. If I get a red ball, I'll be an army and help our country. If I catch a black one, I'll continue my career in the entertainment industry but I still can help the country by other ways". 

"I want to say thank you to many fans who come here to encourage me. I'll go back to work and study. I'll complete my degree this November". 


No comments:
Write comments