Ads

Most Popular

Thursday, February 5, 2015

James Jirayu denies arguing with Yaya Urassaya


There is currently a scandal surrounding an argument between James Jirayu and Yaya Urassaya, and it was reported that James Jirayu doesn't agree to read a drama script with Yaya Urassaya when they're shooting a new drama 'Neung Nai Suang' together. As the report, Jaew Yuthana, a drama producer of channel 3, has also called James Jirayu to discuss about the argument. 


However, James Jirayu refutes scandal report about argument between him and Yaya Urassaya. 

"P' Yaya is cute and I like playing around with her. The scandal isn't true because we're close to each other. Additionally, uncle Jaew Yuthana haven't called me to discuss about that rumor", James Jirayu said.

"For my stomach pain, it's not serious and I already had a medicine. I'll go to the hospital and discuss with a doctor soon".

Source: women.kapook.com

No comments:
Write comments